Saturday, August 4, 2007

Reflection #5: Progressive

Is it fair, or correct even, to place CISVers on an imaginary line from conservative to progressive in their views on how to further develop CISV? Probably not since it is oversimplifying things. Non the less, people who know me in CISV usually put me at the end of progressive on this line. And it’s probably correct. My primary strive in CISV is not the cute kids, nor the peace education, nor our history – my primary focus is upon how the organisation can develop (including change) so that we even better can meet the current needs in the communities that we act within.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.